Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You saved $90!!!

Ok...I know, I know...I said I wouldn't post about Christmas anymore, but I just couldn't help myself here. There must be a few of you out there that can relate. I happened to stumble upon Target's 90% off sale. I needed NOTHING. But seriously, how do you pass this stuff up when it is pennies on the dollar? I could not, and I did not! I spent $10 and saved $90. Whoo-hoo!

jingle bell wreath ornament .29
grapevine ball .59
snowglobe 1.29
silver pedestal 1.49
garland .59 (x3)
berry garland .89
Merry Christmas plaque 1.49
gold "peace" frame 1.49
scotch tape .19

These two babies are for future before and after projects. Look for them soon, I have grand plans!

16 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Woo Hoo thats awesome!!!!

Tardevil said...

Good job! Gotta love a deal!

Unknown said...

SWEEEEEET! There is NO WAY you could have passed that kind of deal up! You scored and I can't wait to see what you do with your re-purposing of the frame and sign.

SarahJarnagin said...

What amazing deals!!!! I'm slightly jealous... I'm not getting a trip to Target for another week... hoping they still have some things left! I've really been wanting the berry garland, but have been waiting to get it at a good price.

Mandi Shandi said...

Way to go girl! I love a sale more than anything, and a 90% off sale is too good to pass up! Your purchases were a steal and cute to boot!

Shannon said...

Awesome!! Those were some great deals!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Argh! I went this past Sunday and it was 75%. I was going to go to a different one today but didn't. Rats! Good for you though! ;)

Lorie said...

I now need to go to Target!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! 90% off!?? I must go to Target ASAP!! You got some great stuff!!

Unknown said...

Wow great deal! I want a Target close by me! Great shopping!

Mother Hood said...

Can't pass up deals like that! Score!

Jodee said...

YOU GO GIRL!

Sara said...

I'm grabbing my keys and walking out the door now...starting the car...headed to Target. You got some great stuff!

AndreaLeigh said...

great deals! you scored!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Um how did I miss the 90 percent off????????????? Dang it! I'm heading over tomorrow!

Mommynightowl said...

bummer, I totally missed this sale. When I went to Target they only had candy canes left

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin