Ashley at Domestic Fashionista was one of my very first blogging buddies. She welcomed me with open arms, as so many others did, into the wonderful world of blogging! I am so glad I have gotten to know her and become her friend. She was kind enough to grace me with this wonderfully fabulous award. Thanks Ashley...you're a sweet-pea! I am supposed to list 5 things I'm addicted to and then pass this award onto 5 people who I'm addicted to and follow.
1. My most favorite addiction would have to be my family! I LOVE being a mommy and the blessings and privileges that come with it. I wouldn't trade my days of wiping bottoms and noses and kissing bobos for anything in this world! They are my world. And even when my dear sweet hubby decides he wants to look like a terrorist for 3 months...I still love the socks off that man! We lovingly referred to him as "Osama Bin David" during that unfortunate phase. Unconditional love people...UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
2. SHOES!!! New shoes. I treated myself to a funky fresh pair of new shoes today. My favorite shoe store was having a half off sale and I couldn't stay away. As hard as it is to believe I haven't bought a new pair since the summer. I've been soooo good for sooo long. I needed a treat. I know some of you may be thinking, why would that crazy girl buy sandals in the middle of winter? Let me explain. I live in south Mississippi. It has been 75 degrees the past week. I wear my flip flops 12 months out of the year people. We have crazy weather. One day it might be 80 and the next day it's 40. Yes, I know... sad, but true.
3. Sonic Happy Hour. For those of you deprived souls who don't have Sonic...I'm truly sorry. Everyday from 2-4 pm all of their drinks and slushes are half price.
Large diet Dr. Pepper (with the really good crushed ice) = 87 cents.
It's my happy place!
4. I love me some animal print. I especially love to mix it with really traditional stuff to funk it up a bit. This applies to fashion and home decor. Right now I'm thinking these shoes would look lovely paired with a sweater set and pencil skirt! You like how I've managed to put them in almost every picture in this post? Me likey!
5. And last, but certainly not least...I am totally and irrevocably addicted to blogging. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right? I actually have a confession. I used to make fun of bloggers...relentlessly. Oh how sheltered I was. I had no idea what I was missing. I have never been so inspired by so many talented women. I had no idea the bonds of friendship that would form between virtual strangers. I feel honored to have come to know such kind hearted loving strangers. And I am truly blessed to have ya'll as friends!
1.Megan @ LittleBellaBean. This girl is unbelievably talented with a needle and thread. Go check out her cute blog and especially her etsy shop...yummy baby goods!
2.Valarie @ Valarie Lea From Tennessee, Now in Alabama. I can always count on her to make me laugh. She takes the everyday stuff and turns it into greatness! Her writing is hilarious.
3.Jen @ Balancing Beauty and Bedlam. She inspires me to be a better person, a better Mom, a more Christ-like woman. And to top it all off...she's funny too!
4.Vintage Chic Chick @ Vintage Chic Home. I love her style. And she always has a fun project going on.
5. Tanya @ Sunday Baker. I am totally addicted to her yummy recipes. I am amazed that she just comes up with this stuff off the top of her head. In addition to sharing some scrumptious ideas, she has an unbelievably touching story of love and loss. She is a wonderfully loving wife and mother who inspires me in so many ways.
Please go and visit these amazing women. I promise you'll be glad you did!