Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Martha Stewart Inspired

In honor of our Martha Stewart inpsired challenge over at The CSI Project this week, I thought I'd repost my copy cat version of Martha's infamous tissue paper pom poms. She gives a very detailed and quite perfect tutorial on her site. But this is my lazy girl version...complete with no tutorial at all...just pictures. If you'd like my play by play, full length tutorial you can click HERE.









For more Martha inspired craftiness and creativity, be sure and stop by The CSI Project. Our special guest judge this week is Martha's very own Crafts Department!!! There is still a day and a half to link up your crafty goodness, so get to it!


Visit thecsiproject.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look GREAT!!

MsJay said...

Very nice.

Jess said...

Love these! My daughter and I had fun making them for her birthday last year and she still has them hanging in her room!

Ashley said...

I tried to make those pomanders for our wedding and they were the death of me.

Jenny Beth said...

i am using these all over the place for a bridesmaids luncheon this weekend... i will definately link up!!

Anonymous said...

i love these for parties. and it never stops amazing ppl.

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

I love these! But mine never turn out as cute as yours did - thanks for sharing! :)

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing with us!!! I'm planning my parents 50 anniversary next year and I want to use these pompoms to decorate the place, in red and beige. Love your blog, wishing you always success.

Val said...

I have wanted to make these for so long....I think now is the time. I love the color you used.

blueskiesandgreenlights said...

This is too cute. You are so clever!!! My dining room chandelier is looking a bit naked. This craft project will totally fit the bill. Thanks for the crafty ideas!!! You ROCK!!!

sanjeet said...

Love these!
Adsense Alternative

Cynthia said...

I love pom-poms, thanks for sharing! I am so going to make them....my daughter will love them.
I'm new here, so wish me luck with my new blog, I am so inspired by you!!!

Cindy from Ontario

http://designlove-cynthia.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin