Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mod Podge Rocks!

This was a super easy, very inexpensive project...right up my alley!


What rock have I been living under? How is it that I've never used this magic potion? I knew it existed, but I did not know how wonderful is was. I'm hooked...I love it. I have all kinds of crafting ideas rolling around in this crazy head of mine. Anyway.... So, I think this might become my new standard gift. Isn't it cute? I love how it turned out. Next time I'll use some super cute colorful scrapbook paper for a whole new look! I can't wait to make one for myself...I gave this one away as a b-day gift.

Love it on the mantle!


Love it with my white pumpkins!

8 comments:

Em said...

Gotta love that stuff! Great job!

Amanda said...

LOVE THIS!!! Im so into the black and white- its so RICH. Nice name by the way :-)

Joy said...

Your monogram project turned out great! I have really enjoyed mine.
I found the little gates you asked about at the thrift store. I think they were originally sold as message boards. You would clip the note on the metal, although I never used them for that. The two smaller ones were brand new, with the tag still attached, so the original owner never used them either. You've got to love a good thrift store find!

Amanda said...

Hi!
I got that flag from a place near me called "Sam Moon" its kinda like a discount outlet -they have a small section that sells home goods. I heart that flag!!!

SarahJarnagin said...

I recently discovered Mod Podge as well. Isn't it awesome what you can do with wood, paint, scrapbook paper, & Mod Podge???

Unknown said...

I've been using modge podge for a while. One thing that I love to do is print family photos on regular paper and decupache (sp) with modgepodge on any medium...canvase, wood, etc. Love it.

Mimi from Peachy Papaya said...

Thanks for your comment on my Max and Ruby post... Thank goodness everyone is sleeping or else they'll think I'm off my rockers...

I just started playing with modgepodge and I totally love it... I'm also going to try this little project of yours. Oh and I love those matching candles... did you make those too... You are really keeping me busy... haha

amybluestar said...

I just found this project! Sometimes the simplest projects are the cutest - this one is a perfect example. I love it! Especially the letter A . . . :D

Amy
http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin